Recipe by Queen Dragon Mom
From a late '70s, early '80s, cake mix box. Surprisingly tasty for something so easy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oil, eggs, cake mix and water; stir with.
- fork or spoon until blended (about 2 minutes). Spread 2/3 batter in greased jelly roll pan.
- Spoon pie filling onto batter,.
- Plop remaining batter on top of fruit.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.