Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is very pretty served in many ways--use your imagination.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 3⁄4 cup boiling hot orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup canned pears (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes (halved)
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry (halved)
- Dissolve Jello in hot juice.
- Stir in the lemon juice, cold ginger ale and fruit.
- Pour into mold.
- Refrigerate till firm.
- Unmold and fill center with fresh fruit.
Great jello salad! My kids gobbled it up and even dh said it was good. I left out the grapes because right now they are $$$ and not that great but did use the cherries and pears. The OJ and gingerale give the jello a nice flavor. No mold here - just threw it in a bowl. I'll make it again.