Recipe by Darlene Summers
This is very pretty served in many ways--use your imagination.
Top Review by DDW
Great jello salad! My kids gobbled it up and even dh said it was good. I left out the grapes because right now they are $$$ and not that great but did use the cherries and pears. The OJ and gingerale give the jello a nice flavor. No mold here - just threw it in a bowl. I'll make it again.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 3⁄4 cup boiling hot orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup canned pears (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes (halved)
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry (halved)