Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great speedy breakfast or tasty afternoon snack. Use any combination of fruit and frozen yogurt. Great 2 point shake.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fruit (soft or ripe)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ (optional)
- In a blender, puree ingredients until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a tall chilled glass.
- Serve at once.
leaving out the wheat germ was a lot better... what I did was I took out the skim milk and added more yogurt... that made it a lot better... so...yea.