Fruit Medley With Mint and Lime
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill.
- Carefully remove 6 (2-inch) strips of rind from limes using a vegetable peeler, making sure to avoid the white pithy part of the rind.
- Combine lime strips, water, sugar, and 6 mint sprigs in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes).
- Discard lime strips and mint sprigs; cool.
- Stir in chopped mint, juice, and grated rind.
- Pour over fruit, tossing gently to coat. Garnish with additional mint sprigs, if desired.