Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Fruit Medley With Mint and Lime recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 plums, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 peaches, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 nectarines, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 limes
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 mint sprigs
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- mint sprig (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill.
- Carefully remove 6 (2-inch) strips of rind from limes using a vegetable peeler, making sure to avoid the white pithy part of the rind.
- Combine lime strips, water, sugar, and 6 mint sprigs in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes).
- Discard lime strips and mint sprigs; cool.
- Stir in chopped mint, juice, and grated rind.
- Pour over fruit, tossing gently to coat. Garnish with additional mint sprigs, if desired.