Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice blend of flavors.
- 4 cups cubed apples
- 3 cups cubed honeydews
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup quartered strawberry
- 1 medium red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat granola
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the fruits and fold in the yogurt.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with granola.