Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
SO fresh and yummy!
Make and share this Fruit Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 large red apple, cubed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh dark sweet cherry, sliced
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingrediants; cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in the blueberries, cherries and bananas; gently toss.