Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yogurt and fruit seem to be a natural match. Very good from B H & G low cal
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin orange sections
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄3 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut
- For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, cheese, honey, and ginger'til mixture is smooth, cover and chill if desired.
- Drain orange sections and pineapple chunks.
- In a medium bowl combine the orange sections, pineapple chunks and grape halves.
- In a small bowl toss together banana slices and lemon juice, add fruit mixture.
- To serve, divide the fruit mixture among 4 dessert dishes.
- Top each with the sauce and the coconut.
Thank you for this recipe!! It was so refreshing. It's a great combination of fruits and the yogurt is a perfect match for the fruit. And the coconut was a nice addition too!! We really liked this.
We really enjoyed this fruit salad. The creamy yougurt topping was perfect on the fruit. I did add mango & kiwi. Thanks Derf!