Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my mom's kitchen.
- 1 cup orzo pasta or 1 cup similar small shell pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans fruit (ie pineapple, mandarin oranges or fruit cocktail)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Cook, drain and rinse pasta then set aside Drain juice from canned fruit, then set aside fruit To juice add sugar,salt, flour and eggs.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until thickened.
- Pour over pasta and allow to cool over night or several hours.
- Add the fruit and cool whip.