Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So simple, I almost hate to post the recipe, but I'll forget about it if I don't. The kids went nuts for these glorified Rice Krispies Treats. Fruit Loops give some color and just enough sweetness. Would be great for a bake sale.
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 16 ounces marshmallows (8 1/2 to 9 cups)
- 5 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 5 1⁄2 cups Fruit Loops cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Melt the butter and marshmallows together in a large pot, stirring until smooth. Add vanilla if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals. Pour marshmallow mixture over and stir until uniformly mixed.
- Press mixture into a sheet pan or 15x10 jelly roll pan. A spatula coated with cooking spray works well. Let cool until set, then cut into squares with a sharp knife.
My kids loved this! I used Rice Krispies, fruit flavored Cheerios, and fruit flavored mini-marshmellows. It was easy to make and very quick.
Fast, Easy and Good. These were a huge hit at our party. Half of them were gone before we ate dinner.
Easy and fast. I didnt have exactly the right ingredients, so used only fruit loops and I had the rainbow(fruit) marshmallows. Super fruity taste, but the color was a little peach instead of white. Thanks for the recipe!