10 hrs 10 mins
Recipe by 5forks.com. This recipe is for strawberries, but will work with any fruit you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170F degree.
- 2Toss everything into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Reduce heat and skim off foam that will form on top with a spoon.
- 5Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30-45 minutes until mixture is the consistency of applesauce.
- 6Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 7Pour mixture on parchment paper and spread evenly.
- 8Bake at 170F for 8-10 hours. Until the center is no longer sticky.
- 9Cut into strips and roll up. There you have it, homemade fruit-rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Leather
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g