1/2 Photos of Fruit Leather
6 hrs 5 mins
I have yet to try this, but I loved fruit leather when I was little! At lunch, I had a friend who always had cold lunch and she would give me hers (because she didn't like the stuff). This looks good, and it must be because it is from my favorite cookbook- The Roosevelt Raccoons "All of Our Favorites" cookbook. The cookbook contains recipes from active parents and teachers of Roosevelt Elementary School, Mankato, MN. It is where I went to school, and my family submitted all of our family favorites for it. So, we probably have 10 copies of the book in our house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a blender until pureed.
- 2Oil a 9x13 inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Pour puree onto pan.
- 4Shake pan gently from side to side until evenly distributed.
- 5Bake in preheated 150 degree oven for 5 to 7 hours.
- 6Leather is done when bendable and no longer sticky to touch.
- 7Once cooled, cut into strips while still in pan.
- 8Lay each piece on plastic wrap and roll up.
- 9Store in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Leather
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g