Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and delicious. Another great recipe from my Aunt Sylvia who was a great cook.
- 12 ounces fine noodles, cooked
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple or 1 (20 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients, except sugar and cinnamon, together and pour into a greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Top with cinnamon and sugar (which have been mixed together) and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.