- 1 small pineapple
- 3 large peaches (firm)
- 2 large bananas (firm)
- 3 apples (crisp variety)
- 1 bunch seedless black grapes
- 1 large orange, juice and zest of, grated
- 60 ml brandy (4 Tablespoons) or 60 ml orange liqueur (4 Tablespoons)
- 50 g unsalted butter (melted, 2 oz)
- 200 ml plain yogurt (7 fl oz)
- 45 ml clear honey (3 Tablespoons)
- fresh mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the pineapple, clean out the "eyes" and dice into small cubes.
- Peel and pit the peaches and dice.
- Peel the bananas and slice into thick chunks.
- Do not peel the apples, do quarter and core them, then cut each quarter in half across-ways.
- Put all fruit together in a bowl, add the juice of the orange, the rind, liqueur/brandy and mix gently.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the fruit pieces onto skewers and brush with the melted butter.
- Place on the BBQ/Grill for 10-15 minutes turning frequently.
- To Make the dip, whisk together the yogurt and 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) of the honey.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and drizzle the remaining 15 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey over the top, garnish with mint.
- Serve the fruit kebabs hot with the yogurt dip.