1/1 Photo of Fruit Kebabs With Yogurt and Honey Dip
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006. REGION: New Zealand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small pineapple
- 3 large peaches (firm)
- 2 large bananas (firm)
- 3 apples (crisp variety)
- 1 bunch seedless black grapes
- 1 large orange, juice and zest of, grated
- 60 ml brandy (4 Tablespoons) or 60 ml orange liqueur (4 Tablespoons)
- 50 g unsalted butter (melted, 2 oz)
- 200 ml plain yogurt (7 fl oz)
- 45 ml clear honey (3 Tablespoons)
- fresh mint sprig
- 1Peel the pineapple, clean out the "eyes" and dice into small cubes.
- 2Peel and pit the peaches and dice.
- 3Peel the bananas and slice into thick chunks.
- 4Do not peel the apples, do quarter and core them, then cut each quarter in half across-ways.
- 5Put all fruit together in a bowl, add the juice of the orange, the rind, liqueur/brandy and mix gently.
- 6Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 7Thread the fruit pieces onto skewers and brush with the melted butter.
- 8Place on the BBQ/Grill for 10-15 minutes turning frequently.
- 9To Make the dip, whisk together the yogurt and 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) of the honey.
- 10Pour the dip into a serving bowl and drizzle the remaining 15 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey over the top, garnish with mint.
- 11Serve the fruit kebabs hot with the yogurt dip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Kebabs With Yogurt and Honey Dip
Serving Size: 1 (3094 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 31.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 69.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g