Recipe by LittleChefMadison
I made up this recipe for a tasty healthy dessert. I think it's really nice and it gives you lots of energy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak skewers in basin of cold water.
- Cut apple, remove core, and chop into 16 pieces.
- Rub cut surfaces of apple with halved lemon.
- Slice each banana into 8 pieces.
- Cut 4 strawberries in half.
- Cut each slice of pineapple in 8.
- Starting with the apple, slide alternating pieces of fruit onto the skewer.
- Leave one entire strawberry to be placed at the end, last of all.