From House & Home
Make and share this Fruit Kabobs with Margarita Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 cups angel food cake or 3 cups poundcake, cubes
- 3 cups fresh fruit (strawberries,cubed melon,and/or seedless red or green grapes)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up and softened
- 1⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- For the margarita dip: Place sour cream,cream cheese,powdered sugar,tequila,orange juice,and lime juice in a blender or food processor cover blend until combined.
- Add whipping cream cover and blend until fluffy and mixture mounds.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- For Kabobs: Arrange small skewers of cake and fruit on serving platter Serve with dip.