Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband and I came up with the recipe one evening.
- 2 red apples, in chunks
- 2 green apples, in chunks
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Place fruit chunks and orange slices on skewers, alternating fruit with orange slices.
- Melt butter with sugar and curry and cook for 1 minute.
- Baste fruit with glaze and cook on grill, until fruit is soft.
This is a really nice grilled side dish. The curry glaze is simple and flavorful - the grilled apples are great! I added just a touch of cayenne to the glaze. Thanks for posting!