Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect appetizers or breakfast treats. The creamy marmalade-kissed dressing tastes more complex than it would seem with its three simple ingredients. Taken form Southern Living's Low-Fat, Low-Calorie cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 medium Red Delicious apple
- 1 medium pear
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 20 fresh pineapple chunks
- 20 seedless grapes
- 20 fresh strawberries, capped
- Combine first three ingredients; cover and chill.
- Core apple and pear; cut each into 20 bite-size pieces.
- Toss apple and pear with lemon juice.
- Thread fruits altenately onto 20 (6-inch) wooden skewers.
- Serve kabobs with coconut dressing.
I scaled this down a bit to serve only a few. This was a very visually appealing dish, tasted great & I just loved the coconut dressing, yum yum. Made for ZWT III.