1/1 Photo of Fruit Kabobs With Coconut Dressing
Perfect appetizers or breakfast treats. The creamy marmalade-kissed dressing tastes more complex than it would seem with its three simple ingredients. Taken form Southern Living's Low-Fat, Low-Calorie cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first three ingredients; cover and chill.
- 2Core apple and pear; cut each into 20 bite-size pieces.
- 3Toss apple and pear with lemon juice.
- 4Thread fruits altenately onto 20 (6-inch) wooden skewers.
- 5Serve kabobs with coconut dressing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Kabobs With Coconut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (1080 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sugar orange marmalade