Perfect appetizers or breakfast treats. The creamy marmalade-kissed dressing tastes more complex than it would seem with its three simple ingredients. Taken form Southern Living's Low-Fat, Low-Calorie cookbook.
- Combine first three ingredients; cover and chill.
- Core apple and pear; cut each into 20 bite-size pieces.
- Toss apple and pear with lemon juice.
- Thread fruits altenately onto 20 (6-inch) wooden skewers.
- Serve kabobs with coconut dressing.
I scaled this down a bit to serve only a few. This was a very visually appealing dish, tasted great & I just loved the coconut dressing, yum yum. Made for ZWT III.