- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml white rum
- 4 (113.39 g) dark chocolate squares
- 29.58 ml light corn syrup
- 14.79 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 177.44 ml milk (generous)
- 946.36 ml fruit (assorted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut desired fruit into large chunks (Papaya, Kiwi, Pineapple, Banana, and Strawberry are some suggestions), and put onto skewers.
- Mix lemon juice and rum, pour over fruit and soak 30 minutes.
- Grill fruit for 10 min, or just until hot.
- Heat dip ingredients over low heat until smooth, enjoy!