Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My SIL, Rachel's recipe
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white rum
- 4 (1 ounce) dark chocolate squares
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup milk (generous)
- 4 cups fruit (assorted)
- Cut desired fruit into large chunks (Papaya, Kiwi, Pineapple, Banana, and Strawberry are some suggestions), and put onto skewers.
- Mix lemon juice and rum, pour over fruit and soak 30 minutes.
- Grill fruit for 10 min, or just until hot.
- Heat dip ingredients over low heat until smooth, enjoy!