Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from my school cooking class, I hope you try it
Make and share this Fruit Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 small strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 24 green seedless grapes
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 24 pineapple chunks (can be canned Or fresh)
- (FOR DIP).
- Put cream cheese in medium mixing bowl, allow to sit for 15 minutes to soften.
- Add marshmallow cream to bowl.
- Mix on low speed until blended.
- Put in small dish to serve and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- (FOR KABOBS).
- 1. Put strawberries and grapes in strainer and rinse with cold water. Let drain.
- 2. Put strawberries and grapes on paper towels, to remove excess water.
- 3. Using the knife and cutting board, cut off green tops of strawberries. Leave small strawberries whole and cut large strawberries in half. Place berries in a bowl.
- 4. Remove grapes from stem and place in a bowl.
- 5. Fresh pineapple should be cut into 1-inch chunks. Canned pineapple should be drained in strainer. Put prepared pineapple in a bowl.
- 6. Assemble kabobs as follows: grape, pineapple, strawberry, pineapple, and grape. Place kabobs on plate to serve.
- 7. Put dip on serving plate with kabobs. Enjoy.
This is one of my favorite fruit dips. I 've made fruit kabobs many times Today though I served an assortment of fruit..... strawberries, apple wedges, and grapes. Made for Pick A Chef 2013.
Delicious and easy fruit dip. This is a great recipe for kids to make as the kabobs are fun and the assembly is very easy. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.