This is from my school cooking class, I hope you try it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(FOR DIP).
- 2Put cream cheese in medium mixing bowl, allow to sit for 15 minutes to soften.
- 3Add marshmallow cream to bowl.
- 4Mix on low speed until blended.
- 5Put in small dish to serve and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6(FOR KABOBS).
- 71. Put strawberries and grapes in strainer and rinse with cold water. Let drain.
- 82. Put strawberries and grapes on paper towels, to remove excess water.
- 93. Using the knife and cutting board, cut off green tops of strawberries. Leave small strawberries whole and cut large strawberries in half. Place berries in a bowl.
- 104. Remove grapes from stem and place in a bowl.
- 115. Fresh pineapple should be cut into 1-inch chunks. Canned pineapple should be drained in strainer. Put prepared pineapple in a bowl.
- 126. Assemble kabobs as follows: grape, pineapple, strawberry, pineapple, and grape. Place kabobs on plate to serve.
- 137. Put dip on serving plate with kabobs. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 105.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: