Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
From a Hospital Auxiliary cookbook called, "Cooking in General". Preparation time includes setting time.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chopped dried apricot
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat.
- Add raisins and stir.
- Beat eggs well.
- Blend in sugar and beat.
- Add to fruit mixture.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, nuts, coconut, and crumbs.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper.
- Let stand until set.