Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Fruity, wobbly, scrummy treats!!
- 4 ounces unflavored gelatin
- 5 (6 3/4 ounce) boxes apple juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, mix gelatin with contents of 1 juice box.
- Pour contents of remaining 4 juice boxes into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add hot juice to the gelatin mixture and stir until all ingredients are dissolved. Refrigerate until gelatin is slightly thickened.
- Stir in mandarin oranges and honey.
- Pour into a 13-by-9-inch pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into fun shapes with a variety of cookie cutters.