Recipe by nranger7
This recipe is from a package of Knox gelatin. I didn't have enough gelatin to try it, but it looks pretty simple to make. I think it would be fun to play around with different flavors...
Top Review by CryPixie83
We love this recipe! My daughter is on the Feingold program (she can't eat anything with artifical colors,flavors, etc) so we don't eat Jello and we've found this recipe not only a good replacement, we like it BETTER :-) Nothing is better than real food and this makes a great treat.
- 4 envelopes knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold fruit juice
- 3 cups fruit juice, heated to boiling
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional) or 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold juice in large bowl. Let stand one minute.
- Add hot juice and stir until gelatin completely dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar or honey if desired.
- Pour into 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and serve.