Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from a package of Knox gelatin. I didn't have enough gelatin to try it, but it looks pretty simple to make. I think it would be fun to play around with different flavors...
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold juice in large bowl. Let stand one minute.
- Add hot juice and stir until gelatin completely dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar or honey if desired.
- Pour into 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and serve.
We love this recipe! My daughter is on the Feingold program (she can't eat anything with artifical colors,flavors, etc) so we don't eat Jello and we've found this recipe not only a good replacement, we like it BETTER :-) Nothing is better than real food and this makes a great treat.
These are great! They taste a lot like regular Knox Blox, just more fruity. Be sure your juice is really sweet, though, because my juice wasn't.