1/3 Photos of Fruit Jewel Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This creamy cheesecake, crowned with glazed fruit makes a spectacular dessert! From Pillbury's Complete Book of Baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 cracker squares)
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (I use Neufchatel)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (I use light)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1Heat oven to 350*F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; press in bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 4At low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended.
- 5Add sour cream and 2 tsp.
- 6lemon peel; blend well.
- 7Pour into crust-lined pan.
- 8Bake at 350*F.
- 9for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set.
- 11Refrigerate for several hours or even overnight.
- 12In small saucepan, combine 1 tbls.
- 13sugar and cornstarch.
- 14Gradually add orange juice and water.
- 15Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 16Stir in lemon juice and 1/4 tsp.
- 17grated lemon peel.
- 19Just before serving, carefully remove sides of pan.
- 20Arrange fruit over cheesecake.
- 21Spoon or brush glaze over fruit.
- 22Store in refrigerator.
- 24Yield: 16 servings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Jewel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.4
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 243.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g