Recipe by Rainette
I found this recipe in 'Recipes+' magazine and it looks so colourful, fresh and and healthy. I used grapes strawberries and kiwi fruit in mine but of course the combinations are practically endless. Cooking time is chill time.
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups fresh fruit (canned can be used if well drained)
- flavoured yogurt or custard, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 23cm (9 inch) square baking pan.
- Pour 1 cup of the juice into a microwave safe jug.
- Cook on high for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the hot juice and stir rapidly with a fork until dissolved.
- Place remaining juice and fruit salad in a large mixing bowl.
- Add gelatins mixture and mix well till combined.
- Pour into baking pan and refrigerate for 5 hours or more.
- To serve, cut in to squares and top with the yogurt or custard.