Recipe by Kat1
A wonderful, low calorie, no-fat dessert that everyone will enjoy!
Top Review by Charlotte J
The first time I made this was last fall. I needed a salad for DD's high school dinner theater, the musical was *Once Upon A Mattress* back in Nov. I had everything on hand to make this except the grapes. So I wanted to make this again when I had grapes. My mom would always do the banana/apple jello when we were young. But with the addition of the grapes, it just makes it a little more special. Thanks for posting and the memories. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag 2009* game
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package Jello gelatin (sugar-free, any flavor)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 banana (chopped)
- 1 apple (diced or chopped)
- 1 cup grapes (or any other small fruit of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the one cup of water and add it to the Jello in a bowl or container.
- Stir for about 2 minutes, until completely dissolved.
- Add one cup cold water, stir.
- Put 1 cup chopped banana into bottom of the bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 1-2 hours, or until a thick jelly-like consistency.
- Add other fruit into Jello, spread evenly.
- Place back into refrigerator for about 2-3 more hours.