Recipe by gailanng
So surprisingly good and satisfies that sweet tooth without oodles of calories. See chocolate-dipped option below.
Top Review by kittycara
this was a nice treat for my kids and i made with blueberries and peaches the kids help me put this together and i like when they can help and it shows them how to make better snack for themselves thans
- 8 large sugar ice cream cones
- 6 cups fresh fruit, combination (blueberries, raspberries, orange segments, sliced bananas, kiwi, peaches, strawberries or blackberri)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill each cone with about 3/4 cup fruit; enough to fill to the rim.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Fruit in Chocolate Dipped Cones:.
- Dip rim of each cone into melted chocolate and sprinkle with candy decorations or finely chopped nuts. Fill cone as directed.