Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice treat to serve for brunch on your anniversary or any special occasion for just the two of you.
- 1 apple, quartered cored and cut in bite size pieces (your favorite variety)
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- champagne (your favorite brand, and as much as you would like to use)
- Combine all the fruits in a small mixing bowl.
- Divide the fruit into tow sherbert dishes.
- Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, pour chilled champagne over fruits.