Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fresh fruit and smooth caramel meet the smokeyness of whiskey. Recipe from Glorian ruoka&viini magazine.
- Measure sugar and water in a thick bottom saucepan. Bring to boil slowly, stirring constantly. Continue to simmer and stir until the sauce turns light golden brown.
- Lower the heat and gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
- Add lemon juice, butter and whiskey, stir to combine. Let cool until lukewarm.
- Halve and seed rinsed grapes. Slice peeled bananas.
- Place banana slices on the bottom of 4 dessert dishes (martini glasses look nice too!). Sprinkle with lemon juice. Arrange halved grapes on top.
- Pour lukewarm caramel sauce on top of the fruit and serve immediately.