Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Presented By: Beth Booker, Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center
Make and share this Fruit & Honey Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or 2 cups cubed cantaloupes
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh blackberries or 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Combine the spinach, cantaloupe, strawberries, and blackberries (or blueberries) in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- In a small screw-top jar combine jam, vinegar, honey, and oil and shake to combine well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture.
- Top with the pecan bits.