1/4 Photos of Fruit & Greens Salad
Teddy's Mommy's Note:
I wanted something "fresh" tasting, so I thought this up. I just threw it together so measurements are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash lettuce in cold water, if it isn't very crip fill the sink with ice water and soak it for about 3-5 minutes.
- 2Dry lettuce (use a salad spinner if you have one).
- 3Hand tear lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- 4Divide lettuce in half and put in two medium sized bowls.
- 5Peel & core apple then dice it into bite sized pieces. Divide apples and place in bowls with lettuce.
- 6Wash & dry grapes. Divide and place in bowls.
- 7Wash & peel carrot then grate with large size of cheese grater. Place half in each bowl.
- 8Wash celery then slice very (almost see through) thin. Place half in each bowl.
- 9*Salad Dressing*.
- 10I used Italian Salad Dressing Italian Salad Dressing by Bev and it was PERFECT.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit & Greens Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g