1/1 Photo of Fruit Gobbler (Turkey) Centerpiece
A delicious centerpiece you can eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bosc pear (head)
- 1 cantaloupes (body) or 1 honeydew melon (body)
- 2 lbs cubed cheddar cheese (beak and tail feathers)
- 1 -2 red bell peppers (snood, feet and side feathers) or 1 -2 yellow bell pepper (snood, feet and side feathers)
- 2 raisins (eyes)
- 1 lb seedless grapes (tail feathers)
- bamboo skewer
- 1Stabilize the melon body by cutting a shallow slice off the rind to form a flat base and place on serving dish or platter.
- 2Using a section of bamboo skewer, attach a Bosc pear (head) upside-down to the upper front of the melon.
- 3Cut a cheese triangle beak and red pepper snood. Attach both, along with raisin eyes, to the pear head with sections of toothpick.
- 4Cut red pepper feet and set them in place. For tail feathers, skewer cheese cubes and red grapes, then insert the skewers around the back of the melon. Pin pepper side feathers in place with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Gobbler (Turkey) Centerpiece
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 477.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 19.6 g