Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Superb combination of horseradish and mustard...I did this a little differently by not draining the juice plus I added some maraschino cherries and juice and threw in apple butter in place of the apricot jam. Really yummy! Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2009 and Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas.
- 3628.73-4535.92 g ham (spiral sliced and fully cooked)
- 226.79 g crushed pineapple, drained and unsweetened
- 118.29 ml apricot jam
- 14.79 ml spicy brown mustard
- 9.85 ml prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan.
- Cover and bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, apricot jam, mustard and horseradish. Spread over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 140.