Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 4 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups mashed pears
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Trim off excess fat from roast.
- Combine flour, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Rub flour mixture on all sides of the roast.
- Place pork roast on meat rack inside crockpot.
- Next, combine mashed pears, brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
- Spread this all over top of roast.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.