Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am really into making my own babyfood, this recipe was a hit with my son. It is so much healthier than jelly, but tastes just as good! I use whatever fruits are in season ie: peach, mango, nectarine, strawberries, plums - kiwi & pineapple are no-no's because they don't allow the gelatine to set. I also usually put in 2 different fruits for variety.
- 10 g gelatin (1 sachet)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice (I use sugar free)
- 160 g fresh fruit, pureed
- Pour boiling water into a bowl & sprinkle in gelatine.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Combine with fruit & juice.
- Pour into small containers or moulds.
- Refrigerate until set.
I made this for my 11 month old son, he loved it. I cut it into bite size pieces and he had fun feeding himself. Will be making this again.