Recipe by Bergy
By using already frozen fruit, this dessert is ready in minutes. You don't have to freeze it for 30 minutes. Quick easy ant not to expensive. The kids will love it.
Top Review by stimied
I used frozen mango chunks from the store. One thing I would like to say is make sure you use good flavorful fruit. This is a great low fat snack or desert. I gave it to my daughter when she was ill and would not eat anything else, and she gobbled it down. I had to use my stick blender, which made a bit extra work, and I had to add some O.J. to get everthing going but it worked great!!
- 3 cups frozen mixed fruit
- 1⁄3 cup superfine sugar (berry)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor combine the fruit and sugar.
- Using on-off coarsely chop the fruit.
- Stir together the yogurt and the lemon juice.
- With the machine running slowly pour in the yogurt.
- Process until smooth and creamy; scrape down the sides once or twice.
- Scoop into serving dishes.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes to firm up slightly.