1/2 Photos of Fruit Frozen Yogurt
By using already frozen fruit, this dessert is ready in minutes. You don't have to freeze it for 30 minutes. Quick easy ant not to expensive. The kids will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor combine the fruit and sugar.
- 2Using on-off coarsely chop the fruit.
- 3Stir together the yogurt and the lemon juice.
- 4With the machine running slowly pour in the yogurt.
- 5Process until smooth and creamy; scrape down the sides once or twice.
- 6Scoop into serving dishes.
- 7Cover and freeze for 30 minutes to firm up slightly.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g