Recipe by ellie_
Simple frozen ice-cream type of snack that kids like in the summer. This is a good recipe for making popsicles by pouring mixture into papercups and adding popsicle sticks--I use the bathroom size of paper cups when I make these. Prep time does not include freezing time (2-4 hours) Adapted from Bon Appetit (December 1981)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange and lemon juices in blender.
- Add sugar and milk and blend.
- Add whipped cream and blend on lowest speed.
- Pour into ice cube trays, paper cups for popsicles or small bowl.
- Optional: if making popsicles add popsicle sticks to paper cups.
- Optional: if using bowl stir occassionally so it will have slurpy/ice-cream consistency when served.