1/8 Photos of Fruit Flips
These pancakes can be served for breakfast or as a dessert, with a big dollop of caramel or vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and milk powder.
- 2Make a well in the middle and whisk in the egg and water (add a little more than 1/2 cup of water if you want a thinner mixture).
- 3Stir in the melted butter, grated lemon rind, raisins and the chopped cashew nuts.
- 4Lightly grease a non-stick pan and heat to a medium temperature.
- 5Spoon several tablespoons of the batter into the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface and pancake is brown underneath.
- 6Turn over and cook for about a minute on the other side; Repeat with rest of mixture.
- 7Serve with maple syrup and lemon wedges, and/or a scoop of ice cream or cream if serving as a dessert.
- 8Makes 4-6 pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Flips
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of