Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Fruit-Filled Thumbprint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 496.11 g package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 29.58 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 118.29 ml butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites, beaten until foamy
- 354.88 ml finely chopped pecans
- 177.44 ml Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves (or any flavor Orchard's Finest Preserves)
- HEAT oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, if desired.
- COMBINE cookie mix, flour, softened butter, egg and vanilla in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed.
- USE level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Dip into egg whites, then roll in pecans. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Make a rounded indentation in the center of each cookie.
- BAKE 10 minutes. Remake rounded indentation in cookie. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Bake an additional 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.