Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Taste Of Home.
- 5 fresh apricots, halved
- 1⁄4 cup apricot nectar
- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- In a nonstick skillet, cook and stir the apricots, nectar and 1 teaspoon sugar over low heat until apricots are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the strawberries; cover and remove from the heat. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; set aside.
- In another nonstick skillet, cook one tortilla over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Spritz one side with butter-flavored spray and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon-sugar. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Place a tortilla sugared side down; spread with fruit mixture. Top with remaining tortilla, sugared side up; cut into four wedges. Serve each wedge with 1/2 cup of ice cream and 1 tablespoon of raspberries.