Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe copied from an unknown library book. Pineapple or lemon yogurt can be substituted for the vanilla yogurt.
- 2 large cantaloupes
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium apple, cubed
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 6 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- With a melon baller, scoop out 2 cups of cantaloupe balls; set aside. Cut out and reserve remaining cantaloupe, for another use, leaving 1/2-inch thick shells.
- In a large bowl, combine orange, apple and peach. Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss gently. Stir in cantaloupe balls, blueberries, and strawberries.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, applesauce, honey, and ginger.
- Line melon shells with lettuce; add fruit. Top with yogurt mixture.