1/1 Photo of Fruit-Filled Dessert Quesadillas
An interesting and easy dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or 2 teaspoons melted margarine
- confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can Comstock brand pie filling (any variety) or 1 (21 ounce) can Wilderness brand pie filling (any variety)
- 1 (12 ounce) container soft low-fat cream cheese (optional)
- 1Lightly brush one side of a tortilla with butter.
- 2Spread the tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese, if desired.
- 3Spread about 1/4 cup pie filling on one-half of the tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half, pressing slightly to seal the edges.
- 4In a large skillet on medium-low heat, cook the tortilla until lightly browned (about 4 min.); turn and brown the other side.
- 5To serve, dust with confectioners' sugar or cinnamon-sugar.
- 6Each quesadilla may be served whole or cut into 3-4 wedges before serving.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit-Filled Dessert Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 901.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Comstock brand pie filling