An interesting and easy dessert.
Make and share this Fruit-Filled Dessert Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or 2 teaspoons melted margarine
- confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can Comstock brand pie filling (any variety) or 1 (21 ounce) can Wilderness brand pie filling (any variety)
- 1 (12 ounce) containersoft low-fat cream cheese (optional)
- Lightly brush one side of a tortilla with butter.
- Spread the tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese, if desired.
- Spread about 1/4 cup pie filling on one-half of the tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half, pressing slightly to seal the edges.
- In a large skillet on medium-low heat, cook the tortilla until lightly browned (about 4 min.); turn and brown the other side.
- To serve, dust with confectioners' sugar or cinnamon-sugar.
- Each quesadilla may be served whole or cut into 3-4 wedges before serving.
- Serve hot.