Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies have quickly become a family favorite and are requested several times a year. These were even made to serve at the get together between my wedding mass and reception.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 2 (12 ounce) cansof solo pie filling, about
- Mix softened butter, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Slowly add two cups of flour.
- Chill dough for 3 hours.
- In mini muffin tins scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough into each cup and using a tart shaper shape dough into cup shapes.
- Other wise if you don't have a tart shaper, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out circle shapes to fit into muffin cups.
- Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon of filling.
- bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until just starting to turn a golden brown.