Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You can substitute with your favorite flavor of pie filling; blueberry, apple or strawberry.
Make and share this Fruit Filled Coffeecake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch pan; top with spoonfuls of pie filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; sprinkle with nuts. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar and milk; drizzle over cake. Cool completely.
- If glaze is too thick, add milk by teaspoonfuls until thin enough to drizzle.