Recipe by smelly0610
My husband loves this, he likes it with raisins and cranberries, I'm a blueberry fan.
- 1⁄2 cup light butter or 1 -2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 egg whites
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces blueberries or 16 ounces fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together butter (or margarine) and Splenda.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add other ingredients (except fruit) and combine thoroughly.
- Spread about 1/2 the batter in a 10x15x1" cookie sheet that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray (pan must have at least 1" sides).
- Place fruit on top of batter; top the fruit with remaining 1/2 of batter, spreading it out so that most of the fruit is covered.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack.
- Frost with powdered sugar icing, if desired.