My husband loves this, he likes it with raisins and cranberries, I'm a blueberry fan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together butter (or margarine) and Splenda.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Add other ingredients (except fruit) and combine thoroughly.
- 4Spread about 1/2 the batter in a 10x15x1" cookie sheet that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray (pan must have at least 1" sides).
- 5Place fruit on top of batter; top the fruit with remaining 1/2 of batter, spreading it out so that most of the fruit is covered.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
- 7Let cool in pan on wire rack.
- 8Frost with powdered sugar icing, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Filled Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g