365 Easy Low Calorie Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat griddle or skillet.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Add milk and oil to flour and beat to just combine.
- 4Beat egg white until stiff, but not dry.
- 5Fold egg white into flour mixture.
- 6Pour 2 ½ tablespoons batter for each pancake into a hot skillet and bake until underside is brown. Torn and brown top side.
- 7Combine berries and preserves. Place a spoonful of berries with preserves on one side of each pancake and roll up.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Filled Cloud Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 313.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: