Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Easy Low Calorie Recipes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg white
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries or 3⁄4 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 tablespoons blueberry fruit spread or 2 tablespoons strawberry all-fruit spread
- Heat griddle or skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and oil to flour and beat to just combine.
- Beat egg white until stiff, but not dry.
- Fold egg white into flour mixture.
- Pour 2 ½ tablespoons batter for each pancake into a hot skillet and bake until underside is brown. Torn and brown top side.
- Combine berries and preserves. Place a spoonful of berries with preserves on one side of each pancake and roll up.