Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
365 Easy Low Calorie Recipes
Make and share this Fruit Filled Cloud Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat griddle or skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and oil to flour and beat to just combine.
- Beat egg white until stiff, but not dry.
- Fold egg white into flour mixture.
- Pour 2 ½ tablespoons batter for each pancake into a hot skillet and bake until underside is brown. Torn and brown top side.
- Combine berries and preserves. Place a spoonful of berries with preserves on one side of each pancake and roll up.